Tuesday 22 January 2013

Chanel Spring 2013 Poudre Signee de Chanel Illuminating Powder

I only have time for a quick post today and I have to apologise in advance for the lack of swatches too. The powder is just too gorgeous, I haven't been able to touch it yet. I did swatch it in store and it is very soft, finely milled and gives a gorgeous sheen, not shimmer or glitter. I don't have pictures, so you just have to take my word for it, okay?


I just adore the details on this powder, it is pure perfection. I could just sit and look at it for hours. I think some of you might be able to understand why it's sitting untouched in my drawer right now (and probably will continue to do so for a long time).

The powder is an iridescent light pink colour, with very subtle shimmer. You get 8 g for your money which is a lot, seeing that it's Chanel and all, £46 to be precise. But just look at it...

I will be back tomorrow with some new products from the Guerlain spring collection, I finally have the mascara and the eyeshadows, we'll see what I get around to reviewing first.

See more pictures after the jump!




The sponge tip applicator



Taken with flash

Taken without flash under strong indoor light

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Somehow though I have never been 'into' Chanel so will probably not get this - it's probably sold out now anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you buy it? I've been looking online for it for almost 2 months (of course not available in my country..)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...