Saturday 20 October 2012

NOTD: Enchanted Polish Across The Universe - Duochrome With Holo, The Ultimate Gorgeousness?

I don't remember where I first came across Enchanted Polish, probably on one of those pesky nail blogs that make me want to buy every sparkly nail polish in the world.

Taken without flash in direct sunlight

I'm glad I did though as all the polishes I own from Enchanted Polish are gorgeous. Across The Universe is part of their Beatles collection and is extremely hard to get hold of. I'm currently after a couple of other polishes from their newer releases: I Am The Walrus and Magical Mystery Tour.

But let's talk about this one for now. Across The Universe has everything I love in nail polish: it is duochrome multichrome AND holographic! W00t! It's blue and purple, but also pink and orange at certain angles and has subtle linear holo. I couldn't stop staring at my fingers when I was wearing it, just so beautiful. My pictures don't do justice to it, the colours and the holo are more vibrant. (Also, sorry about my nails in the pictures, I had just broken my middle finger nail right down to the flesh, ouch!)

It's also amazingly opaque, only took 2 coats for the coverage you see in the pictures, didn't need to layer it over black polish or anything like that. It lasted well, for 2 days without much chipping, and I actually wore it to the swimming pool which usually makes my nail polish come off. So all in all I was very pleased with it.

My only problem with Enchanted Polish is that it's really hard to come by. They seem to be released in very small quantities and sell out within minutes. Seeing that I order from the US, I try to buy more than one at a time to save on postage, but it's almost impossible to find them all in stock at the same time. Sigh.

I bought Across The Universe from Llarowe, it cost $13 and shipping was pretty reasonable. It's a 3-free polish and you get 15 ml for your money.

See more pictures after the jump!



Taken with flash

Taken without flash in natural daylight (faint sunlight)

Taken without flash in natural daylight

Taken without flash in natural daylight

Taken without flash in natural daylight



1 comment:

  1. What a lovely polish for autumn! Love the extra bit of glamour from the holographic-ness! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...