Monday 23 April 2012

Want It: China Glaze Bohemian Luster Chrome Nail Polish Collection

Lately I have gone crazy buying so many nail polishes, I will need to paint my nails every day for 2 years to use them up, and one of my favourite brands is China Glaze. One of my favourite finishes is duochromes, so you can imaging how happy I was to see info about China Glaze's Bohemian Luster Chrome Nail Polish Collection. It contains 6 gorgeous duochrome colours, one of them looking suspiciously similar to Chanel Peridot that every brand is trying to copy nowadays, but the other 5 are really interesting. Can't wait to try them out.


Here are the names of the polishes in the collection. This is due out sometime in the summer, I believe July. Can't wait!
  • Unpredictable
  • Want My Bawdy
  • Rare And Radiant
  • Swanky Silk
  • No Plain Jane
  • Deviantly Daring



Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...