Friday 24 February 2012

Want It: Chantecaille Coral Reefs Palette For Spring 2012

You know how much I love my pretty Chantecaille palettes and powders. So it won't be a big surprise to learn that I really want to get my hands on Chantecaille's new palette for the spring. Isn't it just gorgeous?


It contains 3 eyeshadows in Pink Pearl, Reef, Driftwood and a cheek shade in Coral, and they all have the same coral design with gold overspray. The design is in fact the same as the Coral face highlighter that was released a few years ago. You can see pictures of it here (together with the rest of my collection of pretty powders and palettes).

Chantecaille is donating 5 percent of the proceeds to the Marine Conservation Institute in an effort to protect 10% of the world’s oceans by 2020. This is now available from the Chantecaille website and will hopefully come to the UK soon. It costs $79, so I expect it to be around £75. Unfortunately Chantecaille products seem to have an awfully big mark up in the UK compared to the US, which is really not fair on us. I'm hoping to pick this up from eBay as I usually do.

3 comments:

  1. I have always found Chantecaille products have a wonderful packaging...Do u really dare to use these palettes or keep them as collector's items...I would do latter!!

    Lovely product though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are almost too pretty to use aren't they? I do use most of mine, but I also have some back ups so I still have the pretty ones to look at, lol. It's an expensive habit, I have to say. I also try to go around the overspray as the shadows are quite a decent size, so I can still use them and not mess them up too much. Face products are of course not possible to use like that, so I have back ups for a few.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...