Wednesday 8 February 2012

Estee Lauder Pure Color Cyber Eyes Gelee Powder Eyeshadows in Cyber Lilac and Cyber Teal

You have no idea how long it's taken me to get my hands on the remaining two shades of Estee Lauder's new Cyber Eyes eyeshadows. I bought the other 4 shades at the end of December, but it took me about 4 weeks to finally get my hands on the lilac and teal ones as they were unavailable everywhere. Apparently they were delayed in production and weren't sent from the US for ages. I literally asked everywhere and had my name down on 4 waiting lists, plus stalked every website that carries the Estee Lauder line. I got them in the end, and I believe they are now widely available at counters and on the Estee Lauder website, but of course they are limited edition, so it's only a matter of time before they're all gone.


I will not do a full review on these, if you are interested, please look at this post in which I reviewed the other 4 shades. Were these two shades worth the wait though? Yes, they were, they are both really lovely and if Estee Lauder came out with more shades (I'm thinking blue, bronze, (grass) green, gold) I would definitely buy them too. Good news is, in April Mac is coming out with a collection of 10 Extra Dimension eyeshadows which are supposed to be very similar to these Cyber Eyes shadows and there's bound to be some fun shades in that collection! Hopefully those will be a bit cheaper too as that's one of the drawbacks of these eyeshadows, at £19 each they are not cheap!

Anyway, there are some more pictures including swatches after the jump!


Cyber Lilac, Cyber Teal

Cyber Lilac, Cyber Teal

Cyber Lilac, Cyber Teal

Cyber Lilac, Cyber Teal
Taken without flash under bright indoor light

Cyber Lilac, Cyber Teal
Taken with flash

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I've been looking forward to seeing the teal. Must restrain myself to P10P is over!

    Get those pretties on your eyelids, stat.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...