Friday 27 January 2012

News Flash! Guerlain Summer 2012 Collection Terra Azzurra By Emilio Pucci

I was Google-ing to see if I can find out about upcoming summer collections and I've come across these images of Guerlain's summer 2012 collection Terra Azzurra. This is alone enough to excite me, but what's extra exciting is that the packaging is designed by Emilio Pucci! This is actually the second time Guerlain teamed up with Emilio Pucci, there was a gorgeous collection in 2007 if I remember correctly. I wasn't into Guerlain back then, but I did manage to get the Meteorites and a few of the glosses. Anyway, here's the details of the collection, unfortunately it's all in Russian, but I've managed to work most of it out.


As you can see from the images, there will be a bronzer/blusher compact named Terra Azzurra, new Meteorites called Perles D'Azur and a new eyeshadow quad in Capri. There's also a Meteorites brush in special Emilio Pucci case, Le 2 Mascara in Blu 2 Pucci, a Khol eyeliner in Blu Acqua, as well as 3 Terracotta lipglosses (yes, a blue one too!) and 2 nail polishes! Isn't the packaging just gorgeous? Let me know what you think! I love it all!

Image source

4 comments:

  1. Holy moly, theres some amazing looking things there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of the packaging, can't wait to see this in person!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow... two things that I love. I wasn't into Guerlain when the first Pucci collaboration came out (although I remember seeing the meteorites and I wish I'd grabbed them). The quad looks very beautiful and I'm really curious about that blue gloss...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dying dying dead. I am in LOVE.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...