Saturday 10 December 2011

Clinique Lash Power Mascara

I have a sample size of Clinique Lash Power Mascara that I've been using quite a lot and I thought I'd tell you about it because it's a good little mascara. It makes my lashes look nice and long and gives them good volume too, so really what's not to like? It has a much more straight forward brush than the No 7 mascara I reviewed a little while ago, and the brush is quite small, so would probably suit more people. I have Black Onyx and it's a nice black shade, but it also comes in Dark Chocolate for those who prefer brown mascaras.


The formula is called "long-wearing" and according to Clinique it "vows to look pretty for 24 hours without a smudge or smear" and also "lasts through rain, sweat, humidity, tears". This is true, and I was actually wondering if it is actually waterproof, and I tested it in the shower, which it isn't. In fact according to Clinique it "removes easily with warm water" which I have to disagree with, you need a good make up remover to remove it, although some of it will come off with warm water in a non-waterproof kind of way. You know what I mean. Now I don't need it to last for 24 hours and I also don't mind it that it's not a waterproof mascara, so the long-wearing bit is not that important for me, but obviously it's great that it doesn't smudge as I sometimes wear this when I go running and I don't end up with panda eyes.

So all in all, this is a great mascara and I would certainly recommend it. It costs £15 for 6 g which is not too bad for a high end mascara (or is Clinique more middle than high-end?). Have you tried this? Let me know in the comments!

See more pictures after the jump!




Me wearing Clinique Lash power Mascara (for full face picture click here)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, yes, exactly! I don't plan on being awake for 24 hours normally.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...