Sunday 27 November 2011

My Ever Growing Nail Polish Collection Part 3 - GOSH, Models Own, Dior, Chanel

As promised, here's the third and final part of my nail polish collection overview. If you missed part one and part two, you can check them out here and here.

So let's just get on with it shall we? Any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments!

My GOSH nail polishes

See more pictures of my collection after the jump!



17, No 7 and Barry M

Dior and Chanel

Models Own Bettlejuice polishes

My other Models Own polishes

Sephora, BeYu, Catrice, Topshop

Maybelline, Max Factor, Rimmel

Claire's and Max Factor minis

Sally Hansen Nail Prisms

More Sally Hansen Nail prisms and other polishes

2 comments:

  1. you deinately like your glitters :) great colelction. Im just getting into my nails in recent months as i always bit them but stopped about 7 weeks ago and now they are long and strong. so treated myself to Nails Inc. love them now!

    http://lauralovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...