Thursday 24 November 2011

Guerlain Spring 2012 Collection - Rouge G #72 Rose Innocent Swatches and Review

Guerlain Rouge G #72 Rose Innocent is one of 4 lipsticks coming out with Guerlain's Spring 2012 Collection. It is in fact the lightest shade of the 4 and it appears to be the one Natalia Vodianova is wearing in the promo picture. The lipsticks actually have "Rose Collection" written on the outer box althoug that's not the full name of the collection.


Rose Innocent is a light bubblegum pink shade, it's semi opaque with a nice sheen, which actually makes it a lot more wearable to me. I don't really do bubblegum pink lipsticks, but I find this one suits me well. The formula is great, although this shade you isn't as long lasting as some of the other Rouge G lipsticks, I probably got 2.5-3 hours out of it which is still not bad. It's moisturising and feels very comfortable on the lips. It has a floral/rose scent which I really like, but it might not suit everyone.

You get the very heavy signature Rouge G case with a mirror included which is nice, but to me not necessary. I'd rather it was £10 cheaper and have a normal case, but Guerlain is a luxury brand, so you get luxury packaging too. You get 3.5 g which is the average lipstick size.

Rouge G lipsticks currently cost £28.50, but not sure if the price will stay the same come January (probably not).This collection also includes 3 more shades: #75 Rose Barbare, #74 Rose Piquant, #73 Rose Ensoleillé, and I'm really looking forward to buying them as soon as I can.

For now, see more pictures of Rose Innocent including arm and lip swatches and a FOTD!








Rouge G #72 Rose Innocent on the left, Meteorites Cruel Gardenia in middle and right
Taken without flash in natural daylight (almost sunny)

Rouge G #72 Rose Innocent on the left, Meteorites Cruel Gardenia in middle and right
Taken with flash


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...