Monday 28 November 2011

FOTD: Chartreuse, Gold and Brown

This look is a bit different from what I would normally wear, firstly I don't often wear greens and certainly not chartreuse, but I was playing with my Frontcover loose powder eyeshadows and decided to do this look. My inspiration partly was the Models Own Golden Green Beetlejuice nail polish, I actually wore this look at the same time.


It wasn't this bright and in-your-face in real life, maybe it's the flash, I don't know, but it does look a bit scary, especially the full face pictures. Oh well, nobody stopped me to wipe it off my face, so I guess it was alright. Feel free to let me know what you think (but please be kind)!

To create this look I used the following products:

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Frontcover Pigment Powder in Lime Lime inner part and middle of lid, and under lower lashline
Mac Vintage Gold pigment in outer part of lid and above crease, and under lower lashline
Frontcover Pigment Powder in Saddle Brown in crease
Frontcover Shimmer Powder in Desert Dust on browbone to highlight
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero on waterline
Clinique Lash Power Mascara in Black Onyx
Mac Brow Set in Show Off

Face:
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation in 030 Sand
Mac Truth & Light Magically Cool Liquid Powder
Mac On A Mission Beauty Powder Blush

Lips:
Avon Ultra Colour Rich Moisture Seduction lipstick in Mocha Plum

See more pictures after the jump!





4 comments:

  1. Wow! This looks beautiful! I like how the gold part highlights your eye color. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look on you, chatreuse shades always fascinate me but I hardly ever wear them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! You know I'm a fan of greens and golds and I think this looks fab on you!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...