Sunday 18 September 2011

Topshop Sandstorm Make Up Collection Haul

On a recent shopping trip I wondered into Topshop and had a look at their make up (I don't actually like Topshop clothes, must be the only only person in the country who doesn't, but anyway) and ended up coming away with a few things. I am actually pretty impressed by everything I bought, so I thought I'd show them to you.


I believe these products are from the Sandstorm collection which isn't their latest, and I can't actually find everything on their website, but hopefully some of this is still available, should you be interested. I bough a baked eyeshadow duo called Solar Cell, an eyeshadow mousse in Tundra, and two eyeshadow crayons in Zephyr and Equinox. They cost between £8 and £8.50 each, so not too bad. My favourites are the eyeshadow crayons, they are really soft and smooth, and make very good bases. Of course you can wear them on their own if you wish. I did wear Equinox alone (over UDPP) in this picture and it held out fine all day. In fact one of these products creased on me all day, all of them were applied over UDPP and I wore Zephyr as a base for some loose powders (which I will tell you about later). The eyeshadow duo I loved so much when I swatched in the shop with my fingers, but swatched with a brush I felt quite disappointed, however, I was happy to see that applied over primer on my lids I could achieve the same intensity I did with my fingers. It did wear well though and didn't crease at all, and maybe it could benefit even more from being worn wet, I haven't tried that yet.

So there you go, that's my mini Topshop make up haul. Do you own any Topshop make up? Let me know in the comments!

See lots of pictures after the jump!



Topshop Solar Cell, Tundra, Zephyr and Equinox

Topshop Solar Cell, Tundra, Zephyr and Equinox

Zephyr, Equinox, Tundra (with flash)

Solar Cell swatched with a brush (left) and fingers (right) (taken with flash)

Zephyr, Equinox, Tundra (without flash in natural daylight)

Solar Cell swatched with a brush (left) and fingers (right) (taken without flash in natural daylight)

Wearing Tundra

Wearing Tundra

Wearing Solar Cell

Wearing Solar Cell

4 comments:

  1. I love the sandstorm collection, but I dropped my blue eyeshadow and it smashed in to tiny pieces :(

    The bronzer/blusher duo from the collection is a lot sturdier though and has been in my bag for months being bashed about and not even the tiniest crumble! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so pretty! I'm so cross I can't buy any of these in Sydney!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I always forget about Topshop makeup, and I always forget I have two of those eyeshadow crayons, I shall have to dig them out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cool colors look so pretty on your eye! I've been interested in TopShop makeup lately, so this was fun to see.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...