Thursday 22 September 2011

NOTD: Andrea Fulerton Nail Boutique Colour in Eliza

I have recently discovered the Andrea Fulerton nail polish range and I have a really lovely one to show you today. As well as the Colour Layering Systems, the line also contains single nail polishes and I picked up a lovely light blue one called Eliza. I absolutely love this nail polish, the colour is lovely, the formula is great, easy to apply and goes on evenly. This one didn't even chip on my nails at all for a whole 2 days (which is a big achievement!) and was still looking okay at 4 days. My only complaint is that the pretty pink duo-chrome you see in the bottle doesn't actually transfer onto the nails, but the colour on your nails is still very pretty.

With flash

You get 5.5 ml for £4.99 (available from Superdrug), so it's a great value nail polish, and there are so many colours to choose from. Definitely one of my favourite (if not the favourite) brand of nail polish at the moment.

Have you tried any Andrea Fulerton nail polishes? What did you think of them? Let me know in the comments!

See more photos after the jump!



In natural daylight without flash

Andrea Fulerton Nail Boutique Colour in Eliza

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...