Thursday 14 April 2011

WOW! 100,000 hits!

Yesterday Pleasureflush had its 100,000th hit since I started the blog back in June 2009. I can hardly believe it, just amazing to think my blog has been visited 100,000 times within less than 2 years! I also have over 230 followers which is again incredible.  It's taken me a while to get into blogging properly, in fact I took 8 months off due to lack of time in 2009/2010, but since my little boy started school I've had a lot more time to myself and my blog. I still wish I had more time, but since I'm a mum of 3 young children, I've got to be realistic, I have to do housework and look after my children, so it's not going to happen yet.

Anyway, I'd just like to thank you all for taking time to read what I have to say and I hope you find my posts useful. I always welcome your comments, it makes writing a blog much more fun knowing there are people out there reading it!

Finally here are the 5 most popular posts since my blog began:
No 5. Stereo Rose Old Versus New Comparision Pictures
Have you got a favourite?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...