Friday 29 April 2011

My amazing US haul

Hello! I'm back! In case you didn't guess from my post a week or so ago, I was in Orlando with my family. We did loads of fun stuff, Disney's Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Sea World, Aquatica... and some shopping! There are some amazing outlets in Orlando as well as the massive Florida mall, so I ended up buying a LOT of stuff. I was also interested in checking out some drugstore brands we don't get in the UK like Physicians Formula, and finally managed to buy myself the lovely Revlon lipgloss I'd been eyeing up for weeks - for much less as well! I know I went a bit crazy. I haven't actually added up how much I've spent, but you can tell it was a lot.

My entire beauty haul

However, I did find some amazing buys, including 3 Mac Volcanic Ash Exfoliators (there were actually a lot more in one of the CCOs, but I couldn't really pick up more), the Tom Ford Black Orchid set, and there was an excellent freebie offer at Lancome with 6 free samples and a gorgeous make up bag, so I couldn't resist.

Details will follow shortly. For now, here are some more pictures of my haul. Let me know if there are any particular brands or products you'd like me to show you in details.



Victoria's Secret haul

CVS Pharmacy haul

Physician's Formula haul

Bath & Body Works haul

Sephora haul

Estee Lauder/Mac CCO haul

Estee Lauder/Mac CCO haul

Tom Ford Black Orchid set

Dillards haul

Some lovely costume jewellery

Sketchers shoes (my favourite brand)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Claire,

    Thanks, we had a great time, lots of fun rides and shows. :) And yes, I did go a bit crazy, but I really wanted to check some brands out and a lot of things were actually pretty cheap. :) I did leave quite a lot of money in Dillards though, but that's high end make up for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous I haven't been to Orlando for a couple of years I know what you mean it's so hard not to go mental. I love the haul and Sephora is the best shop ever!

    I love Orlando, Universal and Seaworld are my favs!! That and the weather awww soooo jealous. If you bought all that in the UK it would have cost like 3x as much

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have two of those powders from Victoria Secret as well. I love them. I am actually thinking of getting a backup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how exciting! Lots of products to try out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great haul! you're a lot more reserved than I would have been lol.
    Laura
    x
    my blog http://laura-1988.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...