Tuesday 15 February 2011

Mac Peacocky Haul

I know I'm quite late with this since the collection came out nearly 2 weeks ago and as we all know that means most of it is probably sold out now. But I've finally got around to taking photos and actually doing some looks with the eyeshadows, so I thought I'd post this anyway.


I ended up buying 9 of the eyeshadows and 4 Kissable Lipcolours. It's not too bad by my standards, but since the eyeshadows are a larger size (like the mineralize ones or the Tartan Tale ones were) they cost a lot more than normal eyeshadows, and also the lipcolours aren't cheap at £16 each. So it all adds up. Anyway...

Find out which ones I bought and see another photo after the jump!


Top row: Peek-at-You, Tweet Me, Top of the Posh, Sexpectations
Middle row: Dalliance
Bottom row: Mating Call, Noir Plum, Dandizette, Odalisque
Kissable Lipcolours (top to bottom): Flaunting It, Scandelicious, Exxxhibitionist, So Vain

I really like the eyeshadows, they are very smooth, easy to aply and blend and stay on all day without creasing or fading. I also like the lipcolours, they feel very nice on the lips, not sticky at all, similar to Chanel Rouge Allure Laques. But I don't find them at all long lasting, they last on me for about 2 hours which is normal by my standards, but nothing amazing. Other than that, no faults.

Did you haul from this collection? What did you get?

1 comment:

  1. I want kissable colors! Great haul hun, I know this sounds crazy, but I recently won $1000 worth of MAC products and I'm giving most of my prize away if you're interested in anything, http://roseannebeauty.onsugar.com/1000-MC-Haul-Win-Liberty-London-Shell-Pearl-Beauty-Powder-14268406 Great blog :) xoxo Roseanne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...