Thursday 2 December 2010

In case you were wondering...

...about where my blog sale has gone: I've deleted it. Since there was hardly any interest in it and all the unwanted make up was cluttering up my very limited amount of storage space, I decided that I would give it all away instead.

I have come across Give and Make Up a site run by the lovely Caroline who has been organising donations for Refuge, a charity helping women and children who suffer domestic violence. Caroline is kindly collecting donations of make up, skin care and all sort of other beauty and hygiene products, so I thought what better place to send my unwanted make up and other bits and bobs. 

Caroline is also collecting donations for shoe boxes, an appeal organised by Samaritans Purse which is also an excellent cause. My 3 children and I have prepared 3 shoe boxes filled with toys, stationery and hygiene essenstials for children who live in the poorest countries and will most probably only receive that one gift this Christmas. I believe our boxes were sent to Belarus.

Anyway, if you feel like being charitable, please feel free to check out the above mentioned websites. If you have other ideas for charitable giving, don't hesitate to tell me about them in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic idea! I will def. check out the Give and MakeUp site - I have lots of odd bits lying around that don't attract any interest on Makeupalley.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...