Saturday 6 November 2010

Belated Halloween look post

I did this look for Halloween, although I didn't actually dress up as anything or go anywhere, but I thought I'd do a fun dark look and at the same time finally use my Urban Decay Black palette. This is also my entry for Temptalia's Halloween make up challenge.


For this look I used the following products:

Face:

Guerlain Meteorites Perles primer
Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation
Guerlain C’Est Moi pressed powder
Mac Love Rock mineralize blush duo
Mac Pleasureflush MSF

Eyes:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Urban Decay Jet eyeshadow (Black Palette) all over lid and crease
Urban Decay 54 Stardust eyeshadow inner corner and above crease
Urban Decay Grifter eyeshadow above crease
Urban Decay Bobby Dazzle Stardust eyeshadow below browbone
Mac Pink Opal Pigment inner third of eyelid and below browbone
Mac Designer Purple Pearlglide Intense eyeliner on lower lashline
Guerlain Le 2 Mascara in Butterfly Sparkle (both ends, glittery purple on tips of lashes)
Mac Brow Set in Show Off

Lips:

Mac Extra Amps dazzleglass
(Later added Collection 2000 Volume Sensation lipstick in Plum Perfection for darker lips to greet the trick or treaters, but I thought lighter lips were more appropriate for the supermarket in the morning.)

See more photos after the jump!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...