Monday 4 October 2010

Mac Venomous Villains collection is now available at maccosmetics.co.uk!


As the title says, this long awaited and highly sought after collection is now available on the MAC website and will hit the counters on Thursday. Make sure you don't miss out as it's sure to be a sell out!

Edited to add (5.20 pm): Bad Fairy nail polish has sold out online already!

Edited to add (7.00 pm): Formidable! and Mean and Green nail polishes and Briar Rose beauty powder are also sold out online! 

I've already placed my order this morning and should have it tomorrow, so stay tuned for my review!

Find out what I've ordered after the jump!



Wicked Ways lipglass (on the left)

She Who Dares mineralize eyeshadow duo

My Dark Magic mineralize eyeshadow duo

Briar Rose beauty powder

Bad Fairy nail polish

Hot House and Strange Potion lipglasses

Bite Of An Apple beauty powder blush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...