Tuesday 15 June 2010

Apologies for not being around...

Firstly, I'm really sorry I've not been around lately. I've had so much going on, you wouldn't believe it! It was my little boy's birthday last Friday and his party on Sunday, so I was constantly looking around for presents, wrapping paper, party bag presents, party food, etc. I was also involved in my daughters' school's summer fete which took place on Saturday. Add to this my husband being away for 4 days last week and having to buy a new computer because my old one had died (it was 7.5 years old, so fair enough I guess), and you can see why I didn't have time to update the blog.
But I really wanted to show you all the wonderful things I have bought lately, so here's a sneak peak and will try my best to add all the details today / tomorrow / later this week. Until then, enjoy these pictures...

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! :) I love the quality of Dior eyeshadows, that's the reason why I collect them in the first place (second being that they're extremely pretty, lol). They are very soft and easy to blend, very long lasting, they never crease on me and I wear my eyeshadows for over 12 hours every day. Some people find some of the iridescent shades too frosty, but I love myself some shimmer, so don't mind. I have a lot of eyeshadows from a lot of brands and I have to say that Dior are in my top 3 (with Guerlain and Mac, oh and Urban Decay, so top 4 then). They are expensive, but really worth it in my opinion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meteorites are something I want to know more and more and more...lol!
    Never had one...and want suggestions as to which one should be first one...Awaiting review n swatches...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...