Tuesday 4 May 2010

To The Beach and Pret-A-Papier now available on maccosmetics.co.uk

3 whole weeks before the US release date Mac's summer collection titled To The Beach is now available on http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/! Also available is Pret-A-Papier a more nude and coral coloured collection. Both will go on sale at counters on Thursday.
I have already ordered some items including Marine Life highlighting powder that I've been waiting for since I first heard about the collection. I'm too mean to pay for faster shipping, so I'm going to have to wait until probably Friday to get my hands on them. I will also go to my nearest Mac counter to check the remaining items out in person.
What's on your wishlist?

4 comments:

  1. I just placed a cheeky order, hopefully will arrive Friday or early next week, I can't wait! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, Ellie, what did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls are so lucky! I guess I will just have to wait another 3 weeks...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It makes a change for us to get something first. :) We've only just got Pret-a-Papier though, so it evens out.

    What's on your list from TTB?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...